At Shepherd Oil, we own and operate our own truck-transport fleet. It gives us the power to deliver what you ordered safely and on time—whether we’re delivering fuel as a wholesale fuel supplier or common carrier. We also purchase top-quality equipment and screen our drivers carefully. We know we need the best of both to provide a consistent service for our customers.
Here are just a few ways we ensure that:
- 24/7 direct contact through our dispatch center or local sales manager
- Over 25 trucks located across Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Texas to ensure local availability for efficient delivery
- Late-model tractors and modern compartmentalized trailers to protect the safety of our drivers and your product
- Each of our drivers come with previous experience and an excellent safety record
- GPS load delivery tracking